Basic Home Watch Service Package Includes:
- If a single-family home, we walk the exterior of home to check condition of pool, screening, signs of vandalism, etc.
- Check for mail and bring in house.
- Turn on water at main valve.
- Check electrical panel for tripped breakers.
- Make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Using hygrometer-thermometer instrument, check AC, to make sure temperature-humidity settings are at the clients desired parameters.
- Check that all doors and windows are locked and secure.
- Check for water leaks and for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Run faucets, sink disposals and flush toilets.
- Check refrigerator. Ice maker should be turned off. Most manufacturers recommend NOT shutting power off on refrigerator.
Additional Services Available On Request
- Auto Care (vehicle battery maintainer, vehicle start up, and or cleaning service.) NOTE – if client wants me to exercise (drive) their car, we would need a Vehicle Drive Agreement in place.
- Coordinate giving access to vendors for repairs, maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Granting access to deliveries of packages, furniture, appliances, etc.
- Mail and package forwarding.
- Open & Prep Home for owners or guest arrivals.
- Close Down Home after owners or guest depart.
- Pre-Storm Preparation Assistance & Post Storm Inspections.
- Grocery Shopping before your arrival.
- Key Holder service available.
Citizen Jack’s got your back!